The beloved Waikiki, typically full of locals and tourists is so different during the Covid-19 shutdown. It’s nearly empty. Waikiki Beach is still beautiful, and tonight’s sunset was amazing, but the quiet on the street with all the stores closed and restaurants only open for take-out, is a strange sight.
- State of Hawaii Provides Guidance for Homeowners and Renters during Covid-19
- What if You Still Want to Buy During the Lockdown
- Farmers’ Markets on Oahu during Covid-19 Lockdown
- Is the Military Travel Ban Affecting You and Your PCS Move
- Hawaii Life SELLER Resources
- ALL of My Blogs
Stay safe everyone!
Kinga Mills | 808-722-3985 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s stay connected