Hawaii Life SELLER Resources | Best Tools For A Changing Market
Covid-19 is a prime example of how quickly things can change in our world. If it’s not one thing, it’s another, and the best way to handle all the change is to know how to pivot and to have the tools and resources to allow us to make rapid transitions. Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers is in my professional opinion, the best equipped to handle market changes. For one, as a brokerage, we are set up with a virtual work environment. Despite 20+ offices across the state, we can just as easily do the same work from the comfort of our own homes or a nearby Starbucks (obviously not at Starbucks right now). We are 100% capable of doing everything remotely. So whether it’s a vacation or a national emergency, as long as we have our laptops, we are good to go. Secondly, our virtual know-how, and extensive consumer-facing presence, provides our Seller clients with the critical exposure of their properties when time is of the essence.
Hawaii Life Marketing Highlights:
- HawaiiLife.com website and blogs receive thousands of views per month by strong SEO online presence, and by tapping into our large email database.
- “Hawaii Life” TV show on HGTV
- watched by millions of viewers, bringing exposure to Hawaii Life listings & agents, and local real estate. The show’s 14th season is a testament to its popularity on national and international TV screens.
- Hawaii Life listings show up on major listing portals like Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, and brokerage partner sites like RedFin.
- A new Hawaii Life Video Channel showcase many of our listings
- Home Mapping Technology
- 3D Virtual Tours – enables buyers to virtually explore the home.
- 2D Floorplans
- Professional Photography and Videos (with and without Drones)
- Luxury Affiliations – help to bring exposure to many eligible properties (select Realtors)
- Hawaii Life marketing department
- Print Marketing – Thousands of print materials produced on a yearly basis
- Extensive Social Media Advertising – eg. Instagram, Facebook
- Search engine advertising – eg. Google
- Military Specialized Team, assisting our military clients with their Permanent Change of Station (PCS) to and from Oahu. Providing specialized marketing to Military clients.
- Virtual Staging (optional)
NOTE: As the business environment changes, so can the marketing, agent affiliations, and marketing offerings. Please confirm what advertising strategies are available to you at the time when of when you are considering listing your home or condo.
With the current developments of Covid-19 and daily changes, it is hard to say what day to day will look like. One thing I know, if we are able to sell, we can do it without skipping a beat.
Additional Seller Resources:
- Top Things to Consider when Selling a Home
- Do’s and Don’t of Selling a Home
- Military Relocation – Hawaii Life Military Specialized Team
- Global Luxury Marketing
- Open Houses – Dying Straregy in the Face of Pandemic
In today’s real estate market, it is very important to have the right tools and reach to effectively market clients’ homes. Hawaii Life has these tools. We can easily navigate the shifting market because we are not tied to only one form of marketing, like an open house. With our online expertise, global affiliations, and and a virtual office set up, agents like myself, have the best tools available to allow us to work remotely, and bring needed exposure to any property. With professional photography, videos, virtual tours, floorplans, we are able to show home and condos to prospective Buyers without them ever having to step foot inside the home. Since we do all of this digitally, we can scale the process an be able to showcase any property to many Buyers all at once, which in turn generates showing appointments (which can also be virutal) and listing inquiries.
Kinga Mills | 808-722-3985 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s stay connected