We are pleased to open our seventh Big Island office location in the charming upcountry town of Waimea (Kamuela), Hawaii. We’ve planted deep roots on the Big Island since 2008, when Hawaii Life first launched, and the market is currently booming. Our team of local agents have been an established presence on the Big Island for more than a decade.
Our new office will be led by Brokers-in-Charge Renee Hill and Lovette Llantos. Renee is a long-time Hawaii Life broker who was born and raised in Hilo. Lovette joined our team last year following a long career in Hawaii Island real estate. Both are highly skilled Big Island real estate brokers and very knowledgable about Hawaii’s real estate market.
You can connect with us at our new office within Parker Square, a red board-and-batten shopping plaza that houses the Waimea General Store, Waimea Coffee Company, and plenty of boutiques, offices, art galleries, and more. We look forward to having this new convenient location to connect with clients in the heart of paniolo country.
Connect with Hawai‘i Life on Hawai‘i Island at one of 7 locations
The Big Island spans more than 4,000 square miles. Residents can also find us in our six other real estate offices in key locations across Hawaii Island:
- Hawaii Life Kailua-Kona in the Kona Town Market Building
- Hawaii Life Hilo in the heart of Hilo town
- Hawaii Life Kohala Coast in Queen’s Marketplace in Waikoloa
- Hawaii Life Hamakua Coast in Honoka‘a
- Hawaii Life – Hokuli‘a Sales Gallery in the residential development of the same name in Kealakekua
- Mauna Kea Realty, along the Kohala Coast in Kamuela
- Hawaii Life Waimea