The Grand Wailea Hotel and Spa Present the First Annual Maui Jazz and Blues Festival Starting Sept. 19
If you love live music, you’re in for a treat. One thing I have to say is Maui has its share of great music. Last week at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center, “America” put on a stellar performance. To the delight of the crowd, it was a hit. I had a great time with my wife.
Maui Jazz and Blues Festival
The Grand Wailea Hotel and Spa present the Maui Jazz and Blues Festival:
- Sept. 19th: Jazz & Blues Fest opener at Mulligans in Wailea with David Choy and Slam
- Sept. 22nd: Jazz Party at Stella Blues
- Sept. 23rd: VIP jazz dinner
- Sept. 24th: The first annual Maui Jazz & Blues Festival at the Molokini Garden at The Grand Wailea Hotel
There is an amazing gathering of talented musicians, so don’t miss this night to remember! See you at the Jazz and Blues Festival!
While you’re in Wailea catching the Jazz and Blues event, give me a call if you have questions about Wailea, Maui real estate. If you are looking at selling your home or condo, Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers Wailea has a strong internet presence and marketing plan, also the top internet search engine results in the state.
- View active Makena Surf properties
- View Ho”olei Wailea properties
- View Wailea Beach Villas properties
- View Makena oceanfront properties
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR uses his 18 years of local real estate knowledge to assist buyers and sellers in Maui’s most luxurious resort area, Wailea. He is one of the top social media real estate marketers on Maui and uses HawaiiLife.com’s strong Internet presence to bring buyers to your home from around the world.
Steve—Wailea, Maui Realtor
Steven C. Nickens, R(S), GRI, ABR
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers