Brookfield Residential Hawaii has done it again — they’ve completely SOLD OUT of their popular development on Kauai’s South Shore — Pili Mai.
Pili Mai’s luxury units in Poipu have been the top-selling condominiums on Kauai’s sunny South Shore since they were released in 2016. And it’s easy to see why.
- New Construction. There has been a pent-up demand for new construction units, well, pretty much since forever, but definitely since the recession in 2008.
- Quality build, with high-end materials such as hardwood floors, granite countertops, and Bosch appliances.
- Walking/Biking/short drive to the beach and Poipu Shopping Village.
- Lower HOA fees than most condos in the Poipu Visitor Destination Area.
- Ability to conduct Vacation Rental business.
- Beautiful ocean, mountain, and golf course views.
There are currently no Pili Mai resale units on the market for sale, nor are there any other new developments slated for Poipu in the near future.
Did you miss out on this offering and still want to own one?
Contact me, and I’ll put you in touch with an area specialist who just might have a seller in their pocket, looking for a buyer.
Congratulations, Brookfield, looks like you timed this one just right! Imua!