The 4th quarter sales in the Maui Meadows area were somewhat slow. There were only 5 closed sales ranging in price from $505,000 to a high of $890,000. We saw the most activity in the low to mid price range. It seems that the higher end property market has stalled for the last part of the year. That is to be expected as our 2nd home market doesn’t heat up until December and will not reflect in our statistics until the first quarter of 2013.
2012 Maui Meadows Closed Home Sales
These are the 5 homes that sold:
1. 766 Lanina Place – 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 696 square foot cottage listed at $529,000 and sold for $505,000.
766 Lanina Place
2. 494 Kumulani Drive – 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 896 square foot main house/1 bedroom 1 bath 690 square foot ohana listed at $699,000 and sold for $660,000.
494 Kumulani Drive
3. 631 Kumulani Drive – 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,920 square foot ohana/1 bedroom, 1 bath 500 square foot ohana listed at $890,000.
631 Kumulani Drive
4. 679 Kaapuni Place – 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1530 square foot main house/1 bedroom, 1 bath 468 square foot ohana listed at $845,000 and sold for $815,000.
679 Kaapuni Place
5. 737 Mililani Place – 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,816 square foot main house listed at $926,250 and sold for $890,000. Of note, this listing was originally listed at $1,395,000 and was on the market for 482 days.
Getting to Know the Maui Meadows Area
If you are not familiar with the Maui Meadows area, please take some time to read my blog Maui Meadows Real Estate is an Eclectic Mix of Styles. To view a gallery of homes currently listed for sale, visit my Gallery of Maui Meadows Homes For Sale.
As a resident and active Realtor in the area, I’d be happy to talk with you about the area.