As 2019 comes to a close, we have had only 5 sales in Puamana. Fewer sales this year compared to 11 sales in 2018 corresponds to the fact that there is simply no inventory…understandably, no one wants to sell their Puamana condos!
Currently, there are 5 properties for sale with a median price of $945,000.
To search Puamana Active Listings – Click Here
- 136 3 & 4 Pualei is a double oceanfront, 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2,400 square feet, listed at $6,400,000.
This condo can also be divided back into two separate 3 or 4 bedroom condos if the new buyer desires.
- 5-1 Puakukui a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, with ocean and clubhouse views, 642 square feet, listed at $999,900
- 175-4 Pualoke, a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 800 square feet, split AC, quiet private garden setting, listed at $945,000
- 71-1 Puapake, a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 642 square feet with a loft, listed at $895,000
- 71-3 Puapake, a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 642 square feet, garden views, listed at $815,000
There were 5 sales in Puamana in 2019 with a median price of $868,000.
- 7-2 Puapake, a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,266 square feet, near the mauka pool, sold for $1,225,000 in December.
- 24-3 Puamelia; 1 bed, 1 bath, 642 square feet, sold for $800,000 in November.
- 185-1 Pualei: 2 bedroom, 3 bath, 1,266 square feet, sold for $1,095,000 in May.
- 10-3 Puapake: 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 782 square feet, sold for $868,000 in July.
- 21-1 Puapake, 1 bed, one bath, 642 square feet, sold for $825,000 in March.
The median sold price for Puamana condos is $868,000 in 2019 compared with a median of $1,315,000 in 2018. This decrease is because many of the properties sold in 2018 were 3 bedroom and oceanfront as compared to all 1 and 2 bedroom, garden view sales in 2019.
Even though there were fewer sales in 2019, Puamana sales averaged over $1,000 per square foot ($1,095 per square foot in sold prices 2019).
Map of Puamana to accompany this post — don’t worry, you’re not the only one who doesn’t understand the numbering system here.
To help reach your 2020 goals, Puamana has an ocean view gym in the clubhouse!
Thank you for reading. By Anna Severson, your resident real estate specialist — homeowner and full-time Puamana resident for the past 15 years. For the Puamana market update, contact me: AnnaSeverson@HawaiiLife.com
Many people are speculating about the new year, but I will leave you with this thought by Kierkegaard:
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.