Location, Location, Location!
Everyone has heard the old adage phrase in real estate “location, location, location.” Nowhere is this truer than at Waimea Parkside in the heart of Waimea (Kamuela) on the Big Island of Hawai’i. Everything from the Weekly Farmer’s Markets, the Anuenue Playground, Parker School, Hawaii Preparatory Academy Lower Campus & Waimea Country Schools, shopping centers, the Kahilu Theater, and many restaurant choices, are within walking distance.
Waimea Parkside in the heart of Waimea town
Although convenient, its central location in Waimea is just one of the reasons homebuyers are seeking out these exceptional new homes. Listen to Waimea Parkside homeowners talk about why they chose Waimea Parkside in this short video.
A Sense of Community
Anyone who has gone house hunting in Waimea knows that new construction is rare to come by. While the homes in Waimea Parkside are brand new, they are not without character or a homey feel both within and around the home. This comes from the homes being designed to blend into their surroundings and effortlessly match Waimea’s plantation-style architecture. A sense of community can be found just outside of the home, the neighborhood is full of life with dogs being walked, kids riding their bikes, and early morning joggers starting their day.
Beautiful new construction inspired by Waimea’s plantation-style architecture – MLS# 622513 is for Sale!
Planned Unit Development
Waimea Parkside is a PUD (Planned Unit Development) which means land use and site plans complement each other, creating efficiency and lower maintenance for homeowners. At Waimea Parkside, all Lots are a manageable 10,000 sqft. offering ample yard space but low yard maintenance, leaving plenty of time to enjoy your Hawai’i life.
Magnolia Floor Plan – Sweet yard, low maintenance, and still plenty of space for entertaining, kids, dogs…
Quality Design Features
Waimea Parkside homes are built with quality from the ground up. That is more than just a catchy phrase. You will find that developer, Phil Tinguely of Tinguely Development, has thoughtfully considered every possible detail. Each home in Waimea Parkside features the following and more…
- Concrete walks and driveways for easy care.
- Roof-mounted passive Solarhart LX Series solar water heater.
- Continuous concrete stem wall foundation with gravel surround.
- Fully irrigated, seeded and planted yard with privacy fencing between yards per plan.
- Pre-Finished engineered wood flooring in the living room, dining room, and kitchen.
- Kohler and Whirlpool stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Granite countertops throughout.
- Double hung Milgard insulated glass windows.
- Toto washlets and heated towel bars in master bathroom.
- Bathrooms have a radiant heating system beneath the floor with programmable temp and time control.
- Exterior and interior doors are all solid core and paneled (including garage doors).
- Majestic 42-inch CDVT fireplace with blower, brick panels, venting and Kenwood mantle surround.
- Baked enamel roofs with a Durapon 70 PDVF fluorocarbon coil coating that deflects UV rays to reduce island heat effect.
Watch this cool time-lapse video of the Magnolia floor plan build – Single story, 3 bed/2 bath
3 New Homes for Sale at Waimea Parkside
You can read about each of the currently available floor plans for sale in my recent blog: Brand New Custom Built Homes at Waimea Parkside. And keep in mind that you have the option to work with the developer to custom build your Waimea Parkside home. Contact me for more information.