The Puamana real estate market in the first quarter of 2020 has been a moving target! Puamana is very quiet as most visitors and Canadian owners have gone home due to the significant current events. All new arrivals must quarantine for 14 days. Kama’aina like us are staying indoors or going out for a quick surf when no one else is out. It is too early to see what the effects will be from Covid-19, but judging from past crises, our ‘Ohana will mobilize. Read my report after the last big snafu: West Maui Hurricane
We are seeing new properties come on the market this quarter even though there is a health crisis. Click here for the Active Listings in Puamana, Maui. There are 8 properties for sale in Puamana with a median price of $1,072,000 at the time this was published.
- 58 Pualoke Place #1 is a new oceanfront listing; watch the 3D video above. This corner townhouse is on the private, Lahaina side of the resort. Fully remodeled with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, plus an office space. 1,510 square feet plus a 200+ square foot lanai perfectly situated to enjoy whale watching, sunsets, and surfers. Priced at $3,150,000,. Puamana 58-1 details here.
- 136 Pualei drive #3 & #4, the double oceanfront, 3 bedrooms, 4 bath, 2,400 square ft property just had a price adjustment to $5,498,000. 400 sq ft front lanai. 4 parking spots. This is two condos in one with each half assessed at over $3M. Click here for detailed information on the Double Puamana
- 254 Pualei drive #2, is an oceanfront, 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath townhome, 1,640 square feet, listed at $2,500,000.
- 139 Pualei drive #1: 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,028 sqft just listed at $1,195,000. One of the bedrooms is a loft.
- 21 Puapake Place #2 Is a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, near the mauka pool listed on 3/28/2020 for $949,000. This condo sold earlier this year.
- 5-1 Puakukui is a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, single level condo with ocean and clubhouse views, 642 sq ft, recently had a price adjustment to $925,000. This condo is located along the Kauaula Stream and has maximum privacy.
- 175-4 Pualoke is a 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 800 sqft condo in a quiet private garden setting, listed at $945,000. Split AC system.
- 71-3 Puapake: This 1 bedroom, 2 bath, 642 sqft garden view condo just had a price adjustment to $795,000.
1 sale in Puamana in 2020 to date:
21-2 Puapake, a 1 bed, 2 bath 642 square foot condo by the Mauka pool, sold for $815,000 on 3/20/20.
We show 4 condos pending sale in Puamana at the time this was published:
272-1 Pualei, a 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath oceanfront townhome, 1,780 square feet, pending at $2,495,000. Near the South end of the property by Puamana Park.
129 Pualei drive #3, a 2 bedroom, 3 bath, 1,560 square-foot townhome pending at $1,880,000. This is considered a garden view. Here is a blog I wrote about this beautiful property with tips on how to get the laid-back luxury vibe.
205 Front Street #4 is a new listing that just went pending at $1,850,000. This is a 1,720 sqft, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath townhouse on the Lahaina side of the property. Private access via the private Front Street gate!
8-1 Pualoke, a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with garden views, 740 square feet, pending at $950,000.
In other Real Estate News:
160 Pualei drive #3 a 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 2,159 square foot totally remodeled townhouse, oceanfront, went up for sale in on 3/9/2020 for $4,955,000 then the listing was canceled on 3/26/2020.
We are organizing Puamana 3D Tours to respect the social distancing rules… Hawaii Life is a tech-enabled company, so we are able to assist you in buying or selling a property online using electronic signatures and video conferencing tools.
On a different note, I’ve been wondering if anyone knows why the Puamana buildings have such crazy numbers? Why does it skip from 192 to 205? Why is 225 on the North side and 226 on the South side? Why no building 6, for example? Some say it’s the order the buildings were built… If you have a theory behind the Puamana building numbering system, comment on this blog below, and I will publish the answers in my next blog! or write to AnnaSeverson@HawaiiLife.com
Thank you for reading. By Anna Severson, your resident real estate specialist — homeowner and full-time Puamana resident for the past 16 years. We are staying in Puamana during these uncertain times; if you’d like to connect, feel free to contact me: 808-280-1390. For information on how we are working during this crisis, click here.
For information on Puamana along with all of my Puamana posts and photos, click here: Puamana Ultimate Guide
A hui hou!
Surfing, fishing, and exercise are considered essential activities on Maui during the current health crisis… I got in a quick surf in Puamana, April 1st, 2020 with no one else out while observing the shelter-in-place orders.