As many of you know, I’m a dog person. I can’t imagine my life without at least two of my four legged friends waiting at the door to greet me with a wagging tail. When I moved here from Alaska I brought my 2 Huskies with me. We all endured the required 30 day Hawaii rabies quarantine, I’m so glad that’s no longer with us.
Me and my buddy Zoe
Since I’m known as a dog person, I often get buyer calls from other dog people wondering about what condos do and what condos don’t allow pets. The good news is that in Waikoloa Village there are several condos that do allow pets. Here’s a rundown on the condos in Waikoloa Village and their policies on pets.
Pet Friendly Condos
- Elima Lani: May own 2 small animals up to 15 lbs.
- Paniolo Club: Pets are allowed – no size limit (as many agents that have shown here can tell you, there are some very LARGE dogs that call Paniolo Club home).
- Paniolo Garden: Pets are allowed.
- 17th Fairway Villas: Pets are allowed.
Non Pet Friendly Condos
- Waikoloa Hills: No Pets Allowed.
- Waikoloa Villas: No Pets Allowed.
- The Pointe At Waikoloa: No Pets Allowed.
- Fairway Terrace: No Pets Allowed.
- The Greens At Waikoloa: No Pets Allowed.
- Waikoloa Village Condominiums: No Pets Allowed.
- Waikoloa Fairways: No Pets Allowed.
And that’s the list. This doesn’t mean you won’t see or hear an occasional dog or cat in one of the no pets allowed complexes, but if you are caught with a pet that is against the rules you could run into big troubles with your management company and your homeowners board.
With so many condos available in today’s market, you should be able to find a condo you like that does allow pets. So, if you have a dog or cat in your family, a move to a Waikoloa condo can be in your future.