Updated and Move-In Ready Home in Waikoloa Village
Enjoy an updated move-in ready 4 bedroom and 2 bath Waikoloa Village home! Owners have completed an extensive renovation both inside & out, offering an open concept kitchen & living space.
- New roof in Feb 2020
- Photovoltaic system
- Daikin split AC system
- Solar attic fans
- Updated electrical
- Recessed lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Arcade Green soft-close bamboo cabinets
- Granite counter tops & tiled backsplash
- Luxury plank vinyl flooring
- UV tint on windows & sliders
- Addition of a walk-in closet in primary bedroom
- Renovated primary bathroom w/ barn door
- Renovated guest bathroom w/ new tub
- Outdoor sitting area
- Automatic irrigation system
- Cinder ground coverings
- Citrus trees
- Fencing & mature palm trees for privacy
Located near the corner of Paakea & Lina Poepoe Street, this home is within close proximity to Waikoloa Elementary & Middle School, a short distance to Waikoloa Highlands & Waikoloa Plaza Shopping Centers, and Post Office. Waikoloa Village is sited no more than a 30-minute drive to Kona & Waimea Airports, world-class resorts & golf, and renowned beautiful beaches along the Kona-Kohala Coast. Waikoloa Village Association membership includes special rates on the Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf course, access to tennis facility, stables, aquatic center, and much more!
Interested and Want to Know More?
For more photos and details, go to 68-1795 Paakea St listing page, here.