Kona Sea Ranch is a gated agricultural subdivision in South Kona. Comprised of 26 lots, most of which are 5 + acres with a 91 acre oceanfront parcel. Rurally located, just 20 minutes to Captain Cook or Ocean View; both towns offer amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, Ace Hardware, gas, and a weekly farmers’ market.
Coastline views to Kailua-Kona
Let’s look at the top 5 reasons to consider Kona Sea Ranch and what it has to offer the buyer who is purchasing vacant land:
- The epic view potential on every lot. Because Kona Sea Ranch is positioned on the ocean side of the highway on the slope of Mauna Loa, there are truly awesome view possibilities from every property. (MLS 616513)
- More land and privacy for those folks who prefer to live in the country and away from traffic. There is limited inventory of Fee Simple acreage properties in Kona and South Kona priced for less than $500,000. Kona Sea Ranch 5 acre parcels start at just under $200,000. (MLS 616359)
- Purchasing land is a great opportunity for the adventurous buyer to imagine and create their dreams on a blank canvas. Minimal CC&Rs and No HOA fees, yet! Currently, there are 3 homes built. The first home built, is for sale: (MLS 617060)
- With minimum 5 acres, one could build in the middle of their property for maximum privacy. Acreage brings privacy and room to plant seeds, root and grow! (MLS 607724)
- There are power poles halfway down the hill on the paved subdivision road, Kukui O’Pae. The lower properties are positioned perfectly to take advantage of the natural and inherent resources to build off the grid with solar power, wind power and catchment for water. (MLS 616378)