South Lahaina Town Residential | Sale Prices Strong, High Demand
As part of my commitment to keeping the community informed about West Maui’s micro-market real estate environment, I’m bringing you an up-to-date, comprehensive market summary of South Lahaina Town covering the residential area of Shaw St to Puapihi St (not including Front St). Because the Westside is the best side!
What You’ll Find
- Actual Sales Prices: learn exactly how much specific properties sold for
- Sales Volume: see the strength of the market in terms of how many properties sold
- Days on Market: understand how long it takes the average property to sell
- List Price vs. Sold Price: see how the final sales price compares to the listing price
- Price Per Square Foot: which is critical in calculating real estate values
- Asset % Growth: what is the year over year appreciation of my property
- Current Inventory: what is actively for sale and currently under contract
Before we dig into the numbers, make sure you subscribe to my blog if you want to be notified of future market reports as they come available.
Current Market Snapshot
While only 4 have properties have sold this year, it really has to do with available inventory versus a slow market. When homes do go listed, they move fast. With an average of 61 days on market from listing to closing and a 96% sell to list ratio, it’s easy to say the southern residential area of Lahaina Town is one of if not the hottest/most in-demand markets in all of Maui.
Currently, there are no residential properties actively listed for sale on the market
Lahaina Town Residential Sales Summary – Shaw St to Puapihi St
|Year||Avg List Price||Avg Sold Price||% List vs Sold||Yr Gr||Price/Sq Ft||DOM||# Sold|
2019 Sales & Active Market
Want to Know More?
If you are in the market for buying or selling Lahaina real estate or have any questions about the area or the market in general, please feel free to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to give you information on my previous sales performance and marketing strategies. Or if you’re curious about what your property is worth in today’s market, it would be my pleasure to provide you with property information and a value assessment free of any sales pitch.