Rare Licensed Single-Family Home Vacation Rental With an STVR/NUC Permit in Pahoa, Hawaii
This home offers a non-conforming permit (NUC) allowing for short-term vacation rentals (STVR) on the premises, making it an excellent opportunity to purchase a single-family home on the Big Island.
Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the home boasts large, vaulted ceilings in the living room, dining room, and kitchen, creating a spacious and open atmosphere. Two bedrooms are located downstairs near the large, enclosed lanai, while the primary bedroom is located upstairs and is generously sized.
The primary bedroom includes an additional office/bonus area and a private lanai. The front door also has a lanai surrounded by lush landscaping, creating a serene and inviting entrance to the home.
Updates to the Home
- 20K in New Furniture
- Ocean Themed Décor
- The Interior has New Paint (October 2022)
- New Blinds
- Owned Photovoltaic System (Solar) (Permitted in 2017 with 12 panels)
- High-speed wireless internet is available.
- Water is provided by Hawaiian Shores/Beaches.
- Hawaiian Electric Light Company provides power.
- The roads are all paved, and the post office delivers mail.
- Three Community parks; one with a solar powered pool, BBQs, and playground.
- Lava Zone 2 – Homeowners Insurance is especially in Lava Zone 2 and even more challenging with a Non-conforming permit (NUC).
Short-Term Non-Conforming Permit
- Yearly charge of $250.00 a year
- Stays with the home as long as you register on time every year.
Located in Pahoa on the east of Hawaii Island, the Hawaiian Shores neighborhood is a beautiful oceanfront community with an oceanfront park. This home is located in Lava Zone 2.
For more photos and further details, go to MLS #669533.