Puamana Real Estate Update
Interest rates are still historically low, people are still itching to get out of the urban centers and live somewhere safe like Puamana: near the ocean, low-density, with a private garden setting and fast wi-fi. Oh, and pickle ball! In fact, most of our buyers over the past year have young children and will be owner-occupants, living in Puamana full-time.
Puamana has been frothy in more ways than one this summer frothy surf and sales…there have been 15 sales in Puamana in 2021 so far, with sales volume of $29,274,000 (data as of August 19, 2021). To put this in perspective, the average turnover in Puamana is 8 sales per year with $10M in sales volume annually… more about the frothiness of the Puamana market, click here.
Sold in Q3 – since my last newsletter blog:
- 254-3 Pualei – oceanfront townhouse listed as a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, priced at $2,950,000, just sold for $3,050,000.
- 35-2 A – 2 bedroom, townhome-style with garden views, 1,098 square feet, listed at $1,289,500, just sold for $1,280,000.
- 175-2 Pualoke – a 1 bedroom with a loft, 2 baths, 1,055 square feet, listed for $1,250,000, just sold for $1,165,000. The 175 building is by the front entry with a private lawn area.
- 161-2 Pualei – is a garden view one bedroom with a loft 1,059 sqft. listed at $1,195,000, just sold for $1,100,000.
- 24-3 Puamelia – 1 bedroom, garden view, 642 square feet, listed at $1,399,000 just sold to the neighbors of 24-4 for $1,100,000.
There are currently 3 pending sales in Puamana:
- 128-1 Pualei drive – 2 bedroom, 1,450 sqft oceanfront single-story property, just listed and pending sale at $3,800,000. 128 is the 2-unit building along the grassy area by the main beach access.
- 55-4 Puapake – 2 bedroom, 2 bath remodeled home on 3 stories; 1,790 square feet, pending at $1,999,999. By the mauka pool.
- 30-2 – 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath 1,100 sqft, pending sale at $1,350,000. On the north side of the property.
Note: Puamana 24-1 came up for sale for $1,500,00 but was canceled. This was a 1 bedroom with a loft, 922 sqft.
Above – behind the ocean pool is our newly renovated Roselani Cottage is a short-term vacation rental. The proceeds offset our maintenance fees. For more info or to reserve a vacation, click here for Puamana Roselani Cottage.
In other news, building 100 was one of the last to be painted in 2021 — this beautiful color palette is “Brandon Beige” with “Kilim Beige” accents.
Want to Know More About Puamana?
As always, please feel free to call, text, or email anytime, even if it’s just to talk story about real estate. Puamana homeowners — hint! Now is a great time to sell! 808-280-1390 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading… By Anna Severson, your resident real estate broker, homeowner and full-time Puamana resident for the past 17 years. We bought our place, 167-3 Pualei drive, the year Zoe was born and now she’s a mighty mighty senior at Maui Preparatory Academy in Napili and driving around Puamana…!