Hold on to Your Hats: The Puamana Real Estate Market is Positively Effervescent
After a complicated year for real estate sales in 2020, I’m happy to confirm that Puamana is experiencing a very healthy bounce back. In fact, Puamana is now considered to be a strong seller’s market and inventory is non-existent. When I started writing this blog, we had zero listings, but now we have 2 Puamana properties for sale as of beginning June.
There have been 10 sales in Puamana in 2021 not even halfway into the year, with sales volume of $21,579,000 (Data from June 1st, 2021). To put this in perspective, the average turnover in Puamana is 8 sales per year with $10M in sales volume annually.
Since my last blog, everything sold or is pending sale! Interest rates are still historically low, people are still itching to get out of the urban centers and live somewhere safe like Puamana: near the ocean, low-density, with a garden, fast wi-fi, and…pickleball. In fact, most of our buyers over the past 6 months will be owner occupants, living in Puamana full-time, and many have young children. More about the frothiness of the Puamana market, click here.
Sold in the 2nd Quarter
The big news is 160-3 sold for $4,800,000!
- 160-3 Pualei: totally renovated, designer interior 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath direct oceanfront townhome, 2,490 sqft, listed at $4,795,000, sold for $4,800,000.
- 254-4 Pualei: This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath townhome, oceanfront, near Puamana park, 1,500sqft, sold for $2,750,000.
- 20-3 Puailima: 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath townhouse with garden and ocean views, 1,591 sqft, Sold for $1,849,000. By the clubhouse…
- 24-4 Puamelia is a 3 bedroom, 4 bath, garden views, listed at $1,650,000 and sold for full price.
- 139-3 Pualei: 1 bedroom, garden views, with a loft, 2 baths, 1,009 sqft, sold for $1,125,000.
- 21-2 Puapake, a 1 bedroom, 645 square feet, garden view sold for $1,125,000.
Pending Sales in Puamana
There are currently 4 Pending sales in Puamana:
- 254-3 Pualei oceanfront townhouse listed as a 4-bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, priced at $2,950,000.
- 35-2 is new since the last newsletter and pending after one day on the market! A two bedroom, townhome style with garden views, 1,098 square feet, pending at $1,289,500.
- 175-2 Pualoke is a one bedroom with a loft, 2 baths, 1,055 square feet, pending at $1,250,000. The 175 building is by the front entry with a private lawn area.
- 161-2 Pualei is still pending sale at $1,195,000. This is a one bedroom with a loft, 1,059 sqft.
For Sale in Puamana
Currently, there are only two active listings in Puamana:
- 55-4 Puapake, a 2 bedroom, 2 bath remodeled home on 3 stories; 1,790 square feet, listed at $1,999,999
- 24-3 Puamelia, a one-bedroom, garden view, 642 square feet, just listed at $1,399,000.
Mahalo nui for your support and referrals… By Anna Severson, your resident real estate broker, homeowner and full-time Puamana resident for the past 17 years. We bought our place, 167-3 Pualei drive, the year Zoe was born and now she’s a junior at Maui Prep, surfing out front and driving around Puamana…! For all my blog posts with tons more on Puamana, click here.
As always, please feel free to call, text, or email anytime, even if it’s just to talk story about real estate. 808-280-1390 or firstname.lastname@example.org