With an owner-occupancy rate of over 70%, it is quite uncommon for units in the Chateau Newtown community to come up for sale. The last unit to hit the market before this one was in March 2021. So act fast if you want a chance to become the new owner of this beautiful end unit.
Conveniently located on Kilinoe St (a dead-end street), unit 802 of Chateau Newtown is worth a visit if you are looking for a new “turn key” home. Located in Village 3, this breezy and spacious 3 BR/2 BA split level, end unit townhome comes with 2 assigned parking stalls (directly in front of the unit) and also abundant street parking. The owner recently had the interior of the first floor repainted, and also installed new kitchen countertops, tile backsplash, new refrigerator, new light fixtures, and new washer. You’ll love the vaulted ceilings, abundant natural light, and open floor plan. Two of the bedrooms and a full bath are located on first floor.
Unit and Chateau Newtown Highlights:
- 2 parking stalls (directly in front of unit)
- Abundant Street Parking
- Pet Friendly (No restrictions other than no livestock and reasonable amount of pets)
- High Owner Occupancy Rate
- Community Center with many amenities
- Driving Range nearby
- Close Proximity to Elementary, Middle and High Schools.
- Monthly AOAO Fees includes: Gas, Hot Water, Sewer, Water, and Common Area Maintenance.
- Elementary: Waimalu
- Middle: ‘Aiea
- High: ‘Aiea
- November 21st, 2021: 2pm-5pm
- November 22nd at 5pm HST.
If you’d like more information on this property, or any other property on O’ahu, please contact me at any time. I am here to serve you.