Mountain + Kalihiwai Valley Views from Just Listed Custom Guest Home + Homesite
This truly incredible property (MLS# 663127 offered for $2.975M) offers a zen-like simplicity among surrounding views of Kauai’s natural beauty. Set on just over 3 acres, one can enjoy the existing, custom-built, quaint guest home, as well as build a main home in the future. Designed to enjoy the panorama of Kauai’s North Shore mountains, forest reserve, and the Kalihiwai River valley, this incredible sanctuary awaits. Additionally, a short distance from the guest home you can enjoy the sight and sounds of cascading rapids from an existing river view art studio.
Other features include:
- Hand-crafted, over-sized solid Koa wood doors with Ebony inlay
- Hand-crafted, solid Koa wood cabinets with inlay borders
- Hand-crafted Honduras Mahogany window frames
- 8×8 tempered plate glass windows
- Vaulted Cedar ceiling with ambiance lighting
- Hand-crafted, solid Koa wood ladder to loft
- Ipe wood deck and lattice work
- Antique Moroccan wall cabinet in bathroom
- Custom-made Bronze castings on top of driveway entrance columns
- Mature fruit trees include Moro blood oranges, kumquat, pink & regular grapefruit, tangerines, tangelos, Meyer lemons, lime, chico, avocado, etc.
This beautiful property is located at the foot of the mountains of Kauai’s North Shore town of Kilauea. World-famous beaches and waves are just a short distance away in either direction and amenities such as golfing and tennis are just a few minutes down the road in the golf resort community of Princeville. Enjoy dining and shopping throughout Kilauea town, Princeville or the quintessential surf town of Hanalei.