As it is my commitment to keeping the local community informed, I am pleased to share with you the most recent West Maui home, land, and condo sales reports for your review — covering Kaanapali, Kapalua, Lahaina, and Launiupoko. You’ll find real estate sales volume, days on market, list versus sold price, price per square foot, and more.
Downtown Lahaina, Maui at night
West Maui September Headlines
- Montage 4-bedroom oceanfront condo sells for $8.95M (all-time West Maui record for condo sale!)
- Kahoma Village in Lahaina officially sells first 4 units
- 51 total sales transactions
- 66 new listings came on the market (608 total)
- Absorption rate for homes, land & condo inventory is 8.22 months
- Through 3 quarters – 2018 volume is up 13% over 2017 (553 transactions)
- The highest home sale was $2.68M (Kapalua, Pineapple Hill), the lowest was $630K (Napili)
- The highest condo sale was $8.95M (Montage), the lowest was $265K (Royal Kahana)
September Average Home Sale Prices
- Kaanapali – $2.05M
- Kapalua – $2.68M
- Lahaina – $850K
- Launiupoko – 0 Sales
- Honoko/Kahana/Napili- $705K
September Average Condo Sale Prices
- Kaanapali – $806K
- Kapalua – $8.95M (1 sale)
- Lahaina – $588K
- Honoko/Kahana/Napili – $358K
Want to Know More?
If you are in the market for buying or selling West Maui real estate or have any questions about the area or the market in general, please feel free to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to give you information on my previous sales performance and marketing strategies. Or if you’re curious about what your property is worth in today’s market, it would be my pleasure to provide you with property information and a value assessment free of any sales pitch.