Have you been waiting for theÂ Kauai real estateÂ market to bottom out?Â If so, wait no more.Â Here are a fewÂ effective strategiesÂ to help youÂ achieve your Kauai real estate dreams now.
1. CASH – We all know that “cash is king”.Â If you can be a cash buyer, then theÂ chances ofÂ negotiating a Â discounted priceÂ are much improved.Â Kauai sellers all want to know they have a solid deal, Â and by eliminating the lengthy and strict loan process sellers feel motivated toÂ be flexibleÂ on price.
2. MULTIPLE OFFERS – If more than one Kauai property has caught your eye, then oftentimes submittingÂ simultaneous offers will increase your bargaining edge. Usually when a seller knows a potential buyer is submitting more than one offer, Â it inspires them to counter back at their very best price.
3. QUICK CLOSE – A short escrow can be very appealing to a seller.Â If you have the ability and the confidence to close the deal quickly, Â you can usuallyÂ negotiate a discount on your Kauai purchase price.
4. FEW CONTINGENCIES – The more straightforwardÂ your offer is, the more attractive it becomes to a seller.Â If you can avoidÂ extenuating contingencies,Â Â then you may be able to achieve substantial savings by keeping your offer clean and simple.
5. BE A NEGOTIATOR – After you receive your initial counter offer, don’t be discouraged, good things often don’t come easy.Â Be ready and willing to work with your agent to negotiate through multiple rounds if necessary.Â With a bit of Â determination, you may eventually get the price you’re after.
6. WORK WITH A KNOWLEDGABLE REALTOR – Most realtors specialize in a particular region.Â It’s best to find an agent who really knows the market.Â My speciality is the North Shore of Kauai, I grew up here and have been successfully representing buyers and sellers for nine years. Please contact me at 808-639-7966 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your North Shore Kauai real estate questions.
By using one or more of these basic purchasing strategies, you can work with meÂ to achieveÂ your Kauai dream sooner than you may think.Â It’s a great time to be a buyer!