Must Love Dogs – The Journey to Find a Pet-Friendly Condo in Waikoloa Village
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love, love, love my fur family members, which is why I am so passionate about this topic. When my family made the decision to move to Hawaii, we knew that we would be bringing our English Bulldog, Sadie, with us. I tried for months to find a pet-friendly rental, with no success. I scoured all of the online options on a daily basis. Our original plan was to rent for a while and then purchase a home once we settled in. With the lack of pet-friendly rentals, buying was the only option we had.
Zoe, Petunia, and Wrinkles
I have recently been lucky enough to work with two different clients who also have the same bond with their dogs. I have affectionately dubbed our search as the “quest to find pet-friendly condominiums in the Waikoloa Village.” I am happy to say that there are several options to choose from.
Here they are in no particular order:
- 17th Fairway at Waikoloa – 68-3888 Lua Kula St., Waikoloa, HI. (Built in 2004)
- Makana Kai at Wehilani – Waikoloa Rd., Waikoloa, HI. (Built in 2007)
- Paniolo Gardens – 68-3868 Paniolo Ave., Waikoloa, HI. (Built in 2006)
- Paniolo Club I & II – 68-3890 Paniolo Ave., Waikoloa, HI. (Built in 1980)
- Elima Lani Condominiums – 68-3883 Lua Kula St., Waikoloa, HI. (Built in 1988)
Looking For a Pet-Friendly Home?
If you have been on your own quest to find a fur-friendly home on the Big Island, please contact me. I would love to help you.
June 30, 2018
Still can’t find a pet friendly place to live
July 1, 2018
I will reach out to you via email. Would love to help you find a pet friendly place to live.