Incredible Property Offers a Zen-Like Simplicity on Kauai
This truly incredible property offers a zen-like simplicity among surrounding views of Kauai’s natural beauty. Set on just over 3 acres, one can enjoy the existing, custom-built, quaint guest home, as well as build a main home in the future.
Designed to enjoy the panorama of Kauai’s North Shore mountains, forest reserve, and the Kalihiwai River valley, this incredible sanctuary awaits.
Additionally, a short distance from the guest home you can enjoy the sight and sounds of cascading rapids from an existing river view art studio.
Other features include:
• Hand-crafted, over-sized solid Koa wood doors with Ebony inlay
• Hand-crafted, solid Koa wood cabinets with inlay borders
• Hand-crafted Honduras Mahogany window frames
• 8×8 tempered plate glass windows
• Vaulted Cedar ceiling with ambiance lighting
• Hand-crafted, solid Koa wood ladder to loft
• Ipe wood deck and lattice work
• Antique Moroccan wall cabinet in bathroom
• Custom-made Bronze castings on top of driveway entrance columns
• Mature fruit trees include Moro blood oranges, kumquat, pink & regular grapefruit, tangerines, tangelos, Meyer lemons, lime, chico, avocado, etc.
This beautiful property is located at the foot of the mountains of Kauai’s North Shore town of Kilauea. World-famous beaches and waves are just a short distance away in either direction and amenities such as golfing and tennis are just a few minutes down the road in the golf resort community of Princeville. Enjoy dining and shopping throughout Kilauea town, Princeville or the quintessential surf town of Hanalei.
For more photos and further details, visit MLS #668736.