The Stice Team would like to share our newest listing at 1011 Upper Ulumalu Rd. (MLS# 351676) in Haiku, Maui. Tracy and I have a very strong personal connection to this property as it is located just up the road from where I was born and where my parents have lived on 470 Ulumalu Rd. since 1978.
In between our home and this fantastic property is an area known as 5 Corners. Read a previous post on life at 5 Corners for a little history and story sharing about this location.
Why is 1011 Upper Ulumalu Road So Special?
- Immaculate property condition – Everything about this home resonates quality and pride of ownership. Both the interior and exterior of the home are in fantastic physical condition as well aesthetically pleasing. This single level home has great natural lighting, accentuated by the many windows, vaulted ceilings, and tasteful interior paint color schemes. The interior has bamboo flooring, travertine tiles, granite counter tops, koa cabinets, built-in bookshelves, and solar water. The exterior was recently painted and the wrap-around tile decking provides ample space for outdoor dining, entertaining, or relaxation.
- Floor plan – The beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath plantation style home is set up so that the lush surroundings are brought into the home with large covered decks that are accessible by all of the bedrooms and the living area. The home has a nice flow from room to room while clearly defining each room for its purpose (one of my favorite rooms is the breakfast/lunch nook which gets soothing morning light as the sun rises from the East.)
- Privacy – The property is located near the top of Upper Ulumalu Rd., which is a quaint country road. When on the property, you feel very secluded and the only sounds you experience are the birds and wind rustling through the coconut palms.
- Spectacular grounds – The 4.42 acres featuring several lawns, citrus orchards, tropical flowers, and palm tree grove are burgeoning with life and color, yet are well kept and in order.
- Workshop/Barn – There is no question that this is a true farm property. The detached barn is over 2,600 sq.ft. and has plenty of storage room for tools, tractors, and additional vehicles. There is ample room for one to enjoy wood working, or any other sort of hobby/craft that suits your tastes. The barn has its own air conditioned studio, kitchen, and full bath if you were to consider it a caretaker’s space/office, or just to cool down and shower before heading back into the home.
- Views – The home does have several ocean view corridors (the view pic at the beginning of the video is taken from the deck) and the gardens in the front yard are lush and vibrant.
The Farm/Rural component of this property:
Maui Rural/Farm Property for Sale – read the details here in a more recent post on this property.
For Buyers Interested in This Home
We are to be of service to you in any way in regards to more specific questions about this property in terms of providing you with utility bills, property taxes, and any questions that you may have about its location.
For Maui Real Estate Sellers
Links to two recent sold success stories: