Haiku Town Acres: An Up-and-Coming Agricultural Community in the Heart of Haiku, Maui
There have been a lot of recent sales in this new subdivision which is located along the edge of Maliko Gulch, and right next door to downtown Haiku, on Maui’s North Shore. It’s agriculturally zoned, with 2-acre parcels (more or less) which means you can build a main house of any size, and a second dwelling up to 1,000 sqft. Outbuildings such as garage, barn, workshop are also allowed. The county encourages using the land for farming and will require a farm plan to be submitted when you apply for a building permit. See some examples of a Maui farm plan here.
Haiku Town Acres – vacant farm lots for sale with ocean views
Watch this short video to get a feeling for the neighborhood which is already starting to build some homes.
Recent Sales in Haiku Town Acres:
- 29 closed sales this year priced between $412,250 and $855,000
- Average sale price was $546,608 and median sale price was $505,000
- Most were pre-sold by the developers, and many were part of a bulk sale to investors/developers
- Lot sizes were mostly 2-3 acres with 1 lot of 15 acres which is rumored to become a community garden
Haiku Town Acres – vacant farm lots for sale with paved roads and utilities in place
What’s for Sale Now in Haiku Town Acres:
- 7 listings priced from $575,000 to $775,000
- All lots are 2.155 acres and can build a house and cottage
The location is great, with the ability to walk to town center, where you will find diverse restaurants, a post office, a laundromat, hardware store, and many businesses and shops. This is where you want to start building your future Maui life.
Put My Experience to Work For You
Any time you have questions about moving to Maui, contact me, and let me help you.