Being a first-time homebuyer has its advantages, including:
- USDA loans require no down payment.
- A lender can give you great tips to improve your credit score.
- Property taxes, mortgage insurance, and homeowners insurance are often rolled into your mortgage payment to make things easy.
- Purchasing and owning a home has many tax advantages that renting does not.
- Government FHA loans allow for only 3.5% for eligible buyers.
- Renovation loans can provide financing for upgrades and expansions that are part of your mortgage payment.
Want to Know More?
If you want to make your dream of home ownership a reality, please contact me for more information on how to get started. Together, anything is possible.