How to Find the Sweet Spot: Try 24-3 Puamelia Place in Puamana, Maui
Pets are welcome in Puamana – Freckles enjoying the flora out front of 24-3 Puamana
As I sit here in Puamelia Place, listening to the sound of birds chirping and waves breaking, pondering how to describe this place, the phrase that keeps popping up is… What a Sweet Spot…
- the point or area on a bat, club, or racket at which it makes most effective contact with the ball.
- an optimum point or combination of factors or qualities
A prestigious address: 24 Puamelia Place #3, Lahaina, Maui 96761 USA
Yes, 24-3 has an optimum combination of qualities:
- Located on quiet Puamelia Place which is like a driveway running parallel to the ocean with no through traffic.
- Near the beach access, mauka (mountain) side of Puamelia drive, otherwise you’d add a million dollars plus onto the price.
- The peaceful gardens behind the expansive back patio is a no-man’s land in Puamana so it feels like your own private backyard.
- Located in the highly desirable Puamana complex, a private, gated community on 30 oceanfront acres.
- Puamana is vacation rentable; you don’t even need to apply for a permit.
- This home is fully furnished with linens and fully-equipped kitchen, washer dryer, and a serious gas BBQ… even a roll-out couch for friends and family.
- Easy stroll to the surf spot carrying your board (75 steps, I just counted).
You can go left, or you can go right… so many choices
- Puamana is near Lahaina, the top choice for Hawaiian Royalty, Whalers and Rock Stars.
- Situated on Maui No Ka Oi.
- Located in the fabulous US of A!
- Freckles the dog is welcome.
- Featuring one reserved covered parking spot and several open spots nearby.
- 24-3 has possibilities to build a second story and expand living space square footage and capture ocean views.
It’s good to know the owners purchased 183 extra square feet of land to enlarge the back patio — the extra property is deeded with the sale.
The back patio with rockin’ BBQ feels so big because it is! 183 extra feet have been added on…
This condo is 642 square feet, the lot is 1,141 square feet. The monthly maintenance fees total $831.12, which is divided up as follows: Maintenance: 481.07, Replacement Reserves: $142.34, Insurance: $48.58, Cable: $41.61, and Special Assessment: $117.52.
We encourage potential buyers to consult with a licensed contractor and the Puamana Architectural Committee about the various possibilities in 24-3 Puamelia. Some neighbors have built a full second story with 2 more bedrooms, a bathroom and a covered patio. Others have extended the living room area out and closed in the patio. Some have opened the roof up to the beams, exposing high ceilings. Others have created a sitting area out front, added landscaping and a sitting area to chat with passing neighbors and watch the evening sky. Others have hooked up an exterior warm shower on the back patio.
View from the front porch entry of 24-3 – looking across Puamelia to the ocean
Or forget thinking about renovating and enjoy everything as it is now: bring your books, boards and booze (or kombucha). From relaxing on a giant floaty swan in the dolphin pool to dropping in on your shortboard at Poolz, we’re confident you’ll find ways to get into the sweet spot at 24-3 Puamelia.
75 steps from your front door to the main beach access at Puamana
For more information on Puamana, check out my previous blog post here.