What is an “elevated experience” mean in Real Estate?
An elevated experience is a series of consistently elevated interactions and moments that create invaluable lasting impressions.
Buyers’ and Sellers’ Expectations:
- Want to be treated as an individual.
- Want to be remembered.
- Want an elevated experience, not just “good service.” Good service is no longer good enough.
- Want to have great memories of their experience with you and your team.
How to Deliver It:
- “Nice to see you,” instead of, “Nice to meet you”… more gracious and welcoming!
- Have cold drinks and Hawaiian treats during your open house and while you are showing properties.
- Offer to pick up your client to preview properties. Make it easy for them.
- Send them a “Thank You” note whether they buy or not.
- Send them a “Happy Anniversary” card for another year in their home.
- Personally call them during the end of year holiday season.
- Talk about their new home not about their new house. People buy a place they feel at home.
Value Your Client’s Time.
Now that you know……it is time to do.