At Hawaii Life, we practice the art of giving. We do so because we understand that contagious goodness flows from acts of generosity. We know that as we give, both giver and receiver are blessed. Generosity is a choice we make. It feels right. Joyful. We are grateful for those we serve, the communities in which we live, and for these islands we call home. We remain committed to contributing to our a’ina and to enhancing the lives of those around us. In so doing, our own lives are enhanced, and we become more aware of what it means to be truly human.
Every year, Hawai‘i Life agents and brokers collectively choose a giving focus for the Hawai‘i Love grant program. The Hawaii Life Charitable Fund Board of Directors makes grants available to eligible 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations across the state whose programs align with both our mission and our giving focus for that calendar year.
This year, our focus is on caring for our keiki and we are pleased to award the following recipients:
- O‘ahu – Camp Anuenue & Keiki and Plow
- Lana‘i – Lana’i Academy of Performing Arts
- Mau‘i – Grow Some Good & Na Keiki ‘O Emalia
- Hawai‘i Island – Humanity Hale & Hamakua Youth Foundation, Inc.
- Molokai – Ka Ipu Makani Culture Heritage Center & Molokai Arts Center
- Kaua‘i – Hui ‘O Mana Ka Pu’uwai Outrigger Canoe Club & Hawai‘i Childrens Theater
Hawaii Life is honored to play a small part in caring for Hawaii’s keiki. We believe that elevating Hawaii’s children and at-risk youth with improved early development, education, and healthcare is a worthy goal and one that will provide our keiki with brighter futures.