A’ali’i Unrestricted Condo Sales Begin March 3, 2018 – Ward Village – Honolulu
If you have been looking for a new condo in Honolulu to either live in or to invest in, the opportunity is here. Unrestricted Sales at the ‘A’ali’i begin on March 3, 2018. Appointment times to select your ‘A’ali’i condo will begin on February 27 at 10:00. All condo selections will be by appointment only.
- ‘A’ali’i is newest of the Ward Village master-planned condo buildings. The location and the community are currently the most desirable in Honolulu. The master-planned Ward Village covers 60 prime acres of Honolulu’s city core and is the country’s largest Platinum LEED Certified neighborhood development.
- ‘A’ali’i has spectacular features and amenities.
- ‘A’ali’i Smarter Living unlike any other in Honolulu.
The Pool at the new ‘A’ali’i.
- When it comes to convenience and location, the ‘A’ali’i has it covered. Located next to the largest Whole Foods in Honolulu, a short distance from the Ala Moana Beach Park, and one of the most successful and beautiful malls in the US, the Ala Moana Center.
- The ‘A’ali’i will be located in the most vibrant, walkable and accessible neighborhoods. With year-round activities, parks, stores, restaurants, and a movie theatre, it’s no wonder Ward Village is such a desirable neighborhood.
‘A’ali’i Pricing and Purchase Process
Studios, 1, and 2-Bedroom condos are available at the new ‘A’ali’i at Ward Village.
- $500,000 for studios
- $700,000 for 1-Bedroom condos
- $1,000,000 for 2-Bedroom condos
- The building is projected to be completed in 2021.
Register for Private Tour
To register for a private tour of the ‘A’ali’i showroom, and to purchase at the ‘A’ali’i, please contact me.
Let’s stay connected!