Ward Village Condos in Honolulu | A Showcase of Oahu’s Luxury Real Estate
Ward Village, Honolulu’s premier beachside community, integrates sophisticated condo living with a Hawaii’s casual lifestyle. Situated on Oahu’s prime urban real estate in Kakaako, Ward Village condos are transforming Honolulu’s skyline with masterfully designed residences and beautifully designed public spaces. Oahu’s luxury real estate is getting an incredible boost with the addition of Ward Village condos to its portfolio of world-class properties. Due to its unparalleled location, amenities, and visually stunning architecture, the Ward Village master plan is becoming a favorite with affluent real estate buyers, as well as individuals seeking an active lifestyle in the Honolulu urban core.
The Ward Village Master Plan
Located in Honolulu’s trendiest neighborhood, Kakaako, Ward Village master plan is located along Ala Moana Blvd, the ocean, and the Koolau mountains. Situated on 60 acres, the Ward Village Master Plan will include multiple condo buildings, stores, parks, entertainment venues, a movie theater, and some of Honolulu’s world-famous restaurants. The Howard Hughes Corporation, a national community developer famous for its developments in New York, California, Chicago, and multiple other states, is bringing the Ward Village condo project to fruition.
Style and Sustainability
Style and sophistication of Ward Village is brought to life in beautifully designed condo buildings. Award-winning architects and world renown architectural firms, have been tasked with designing the Ward Village condos. The development is also the largest LEED-ND Platinum Certified community in the US.
Ward Village Condos
- Ward Village is a multi year condo project. The first of the residences, the stunning Waiea | 1118 Ala Moana Blvd, welcomed its first residents in 2016. Designed by award-winning Vancouver-based architect James K. M. Cheng in collaboration with Rob Iopa and WCIT Architecture, the Waiea condos redefined luxury real estate on Oahu. With ocean and Diamond Head Views, and its front row location adjacent to Kewalo Harbor and Ala Moana Beach Park, the development had immediate interest from local and international buyers seeking modern luxury, amenities, and spectacular ocean views. The building offers luxury residence, including the exclusive 36th floor Waiea penthouse with a private pool overlooking Honolulu. World renown Nobu restaurant, featuring “new style” Japanese cuisine is located in the Waiea.
- Anaha, the second of the Ward Village luxury condo projects, was completed in the last part of 2017. With spectacular ocean and mountain views, and an innovate design, Anaha, is one of Honolulu’s top luxury buildings to date. Designed by a Chicago-based firm Solomon Cordwell Buenz in collaboration with Ben Woo Architects, Anaha, is captivating inside and out. With a one of a kind clear bottom pool that extends out over a pedestrian area and spectacular amenities, this Ward Village condo is quickly becoming one of Honolulu’s favorites. The Anaha will also be home to O‘ahu’s first Merriman’s restaurant featuring Hawaii’s regional cuisine.
- AE’O. Designed by world-renowned architect, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, in partnership with Architects Hawai‘i, AE’O offers ocean and mountain views, and is the host property for Honolulu’s largest Whole Foods market. This 466 unit tower, is the third of the Ward Village condo projects is located a short distance from the ocean, and within a block to restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater. Completed in 2018.
- A’ali’i, situated next to AE’O, will feature over 700 residences ranging from studio units to 3 bedroom residences. Its signature feature will be the rooftop fitness facility along with an open-air gathering area on the 42nd floor. A’ali’i will also bring stunning city, ocean, and mountain views to its residents. The innovative feature of this residential building is the optional built-in furniture modules, specially designed for the smaller studios. This will be a moderately priced property making Ward Village more accessible to a wide range of prospective residents. (Request availability and pricing information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ko’ula, a sculpture rising from the garden, is the latest of the Ward Village beautiful condos. Completion is scheduled for 2022. Kop’ula offers private lanais, beautiful earthy tones throughout, and stunning amenities. Situated in the second row closest to the ocean, Ko’ula has been an extremely popular building to date. (Request availability and pricing information. Please contact email@example.com)
- Victoria Place has the coveted “first row” location along Ala Moana Blvd. This beautiful tower will feature 1,2, and 3-bedroom residences with stunning ocean, harbor, mountain, and beach views. Residents will be able to enjoy a multitude of amenities, including 3 pools, fitness facilities, a theater, private gathering spaces, grounds full of tropical garden spaces. This will truly be a remarkable new Honolulu condo building. (Request availability and pricing information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
⇒ IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PURCHASING A CONDO AT WARD VILLAGE – Many of Ward Village Condos are NOT listed online. To find out the availability of condos in any of the buildings, request a current list of available condos and pricing. Contact: Kinga Mills, RA, email@example.com | 808-722-3985
Ward Village Lifestyle
Ward Village in Kakaako is quickly becoming Honolulu’s go-to neighborhood for residents seeking a beachside, walkable/accessible neighborhood, filled with restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and modern amenities. Local and international buyers are discovering and moving into Ward Village, recognizing that Honolulu urban lifestyle allows them to leave the car behind, and instead enjoy time, which may have been spent in traffic, with friends, family, and on water sports.
The appeal of Ward Village largely comes from the fact that the community is located right by the most beautiful blue ocean and beach that dreams are made of. Ala Moana Beach Park is adjacent to Ward Village condos and across the street from Ala Moana Center. Popular with locals, the park is filled with people enjoying the beach, paddling, jogging, and simply enjoying the sandy beach.
Ala Moana Center
The largest US outdoor shopping mall is conveniently located within a mile of the Ward Village master plan. Ala Moana Center with its assortment of over 340 stores offering everything from touristy trinkets to luxury apparel and over 90 dining options, is visited by millions of tourists and locals every year. The popularity of Ala Moana Center has transformed it from a regular shopping mall, to a shopping destination on par with major urban centers in the US and around the world. Ward Village has the benefit of having such close access to this amazing shopping experience. While Ala Moana Center has thousands of parking spots, Ward Village residents can easily visit the stores or enjoy one of many restaurants, without bringing the car. When it comes to convenience, the Ward Village lifestyle is hard to beat. Foodland and Target stores, also offer grocery shopping right within Ala Moana Center.
Ward Village Shopping, Restaurants, and Entertainment
South Shore Market and Ward Center features an assortment of local and national stores right with within Ward Village. As Ward Village grows, so will the shopping and restaurant options. Many of the towers have designated retail space at street level for all types of future businesses. Residents can already enjoy many stores and services right outside of their buildings, and the neighborhood is only getting started.
For anyone looking at entertaining options in Ward Village, they don’t have to look far. Consolidated Theatres have comfortable reclining and reserved seating.
Ward Village puts on monthly events, which include yoga, movie nights, and even outdoor ice skating in the winter. There is now a 1-acre park for the use of the residents, Victoria Park. Surrounded by public spaces, restaurants, new sidewalks, and plenty of green vegetation, the Ward Village Park is becoming the gathering place for current and future residents as well a beautiful place to hold various neighbohood evernts.
There is no shortage of restaurants at Ward Village. From dining options featuring renown international cuisine, to all American comfort food, pizza, and all familiar Starbucks, Ward Village has it all. As the community grows, so will the food options.
A New Community Is On The Way
Ward Village has already welcomed hundreds of residents and the demand for new condos has been super strong. A new community is underway in Honolulu and it is going to be amazing. As buyers look for luxury real estate on Oahu, they are looking for location, convenience, amenities, and spectacular ocean views. Ward Village delivers in all categories, and the future is looking bright!
Learn about Christie’s International Real Estate.
Let’s stay connected!
Kinga Mills RA, RS-75728