- Corporate Relocation Services
- (808) 346-6101
Welcome to CorporateRelocation Services
Hawaii is one of the best places to live on Earth and moving here can be uniquely challenging. We make it simple and streamlined with our customized relocation services for Hawaii businesses and employees.
How We Can Help You:
- We are locally-based experts on living and moving to Hawaii.
- We have strong relationships with local businesses and community resources to support your relocation needs.
- We provide moving assistance and area orientation.
- We help find you a place to live and help get you there.
- We assist you with getting acclimated into the Hawaiian culture.
- We have a statewide network of 350+ real estate professionals.
- We make it simple with one-point-of contact assistance.
- There is no job too big or too small.
We assist businesses in all market sectors, including education, health care, banking services, technology, engineering & construction, travel, hospitality & lodging, government services, and military.
Are You A Business In Hawaii?
We take care of all aspects of moving your team members to Hawaii, so you can focus on what you do best. We provide one point of contact for a seamless, stress-free moving experience. And yes, our corporate relocation services are free to businesses and their employees.
Are You An Employee Moving To Hawaii?
For individuals and families moving to Hawaii, we’re here to take care of your needs. We do more than get you from point A to point B — we help you get settled. Searching for a school for your kids or job for your spouse? We’re here to help ease you into your Hawai‘i Life.
Meet Sarah, the Director of Corporate Relocation Services…
Sarah Bakewell helps make moving to Hawai‘i easy and stress-free for businesses and employees. As your one point of contact, she streamlines the relocation process, saving you time and money.
Articles about Relocation
Agency. We represent you.
Our foundations of Smart Marketing and Solid Representation work to connect buyers and sellers in Hawaii, and around the world. It’s our responsibility to be informed. Our job is to protect your interests and investments.