Aloha from all of us at Hawaii Life,
As we grapple with the impacts of an unprecedented public health crisis, we want to provide you with timely, useful information about the Hawaii real estate market as we face this new reality together.
We want to share a huge mahalo with the doctors, nurses, first responders and all healthcare workers who are putting their lives on the line for all of us, everywhere, to fight COVID19. Not all heroes wear capes.
We also want to show our heartfelt gratitude to those who work at our local grocery stores and pharmacies, delivery people, and all the businesses small and large who are ensuring that we’re fed, have the medicines we need, and helping us weather this challenge together. We are so grateful for their hard work and sacrifice.
Who We Are
We started Hawaii Life as a high-tech, high-touch company. As such, we are already well-equipped and ideally suited to deal with the changes facing our state, the nation, and the world.
During challenging times, we at Hawaii Life turn to our tested people, products and tools to see us through. We have created this COVID19 Resource Page to provide the latest information. Or you can reach us at 1 (800) 370-3848.
We have been working virtually for years, so this isn’t a big adjustment for our team. Our offices across the state serve as convenient meeting places and conference locations, but they are closed to the general public as we practice social-distancing. However, you can connect with us in many other ways.
- Our entire business has always been cloud-based and secure.
- We have a dedicated property and lifestyle video channel.
- We have a statewide Customer Experience team that continues to work virtually.
- They are standing by, ready to answer your questions. Text, Email, Call us.
- Use the Chat feature on our website.
- We use property videos, Facetime and 3-D virtual property tours like Matterport for showings.
- We hold client and internal meetings using Google Hangouts.
- We can use Skype, Zoom or any video conferencing tool you’re comfortable with.
- We continue to provide the option for electronic signatures on listing agreements, purchase contracts, and other contracts.
- We accept deposits via Electronic Fund Transfer.
- We have more than 375 expert agents across the state who are here to talk.
- A real human is just a click away.
Life isn’t business as usual. In addition to practicing good hygiene and social distancing, here are some of the many ways we’re nimbly adapting to COVID19 to serve you:
- We are opting for virtual open houses instead of public ones.
- We offer property videos and 3-D virtual property tours to support your listing.
- We have doubled-down on our digital marketing efforts.
- We have put home staging on pause.
- We are screening and pre-qualifying potential buyers prior to showings.
- We have added new legal clauses that address COVID19 in our offers.
- We are actively strategizing with lender partners to pinpoint solutions for closing issues.
- We are providing expert guidance to clients currently deciding whether to list their Hawaii property or take a pause.
- We are working virtually with our clients to preview using property videos, Facetime showings and 3-D virtual property tours.
- We will continue to add property videos and 3-D virtual property tours to keep you safe.
- We’ve added new legal clauses to address COVID-19 in our offers
- We are providing expert guidance to buyers worried about the risks and uncertainties of our economy, and tailoring solutions to meet their individual needs.
- We are actively strategizing with our lender partners to pinpoint solutions for closing issues.
Helpful Remote Resources
- Contact Customer Experience: Text, Email, Call or use the Chat feature on our website.
- Search Just Listed Properties on All Islands
- View 3-D virtual home tours and walk-throughs
- Visit Our Video Channel
- Read Our Latest COVID-Related Articles
- View Long-Term Rentals
- Sign In or Sign Up for My Hawaii Life
- Connect with our Military Specialized Team
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
Other COVID19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Hawaii State Department of Health
- NAR Coronavirus Guide For Realtors
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Senator Schatz’ Assitance for Homeowners and Renters webpage
- Senator Schatz’ COVID-19 main page
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- State of Hawaii COVID-19 Landlord-Tenant FAQS
As we collectively practice social distancing, our homes hold a new significance for all of us. They are our shelter and safe haven from the world.
Please stay home. Stay safe. Share some aloha with your neighbors.
We’re here. We’re working.
Reach us at 1 (800) 370-3848.