When the Waikoloa Beach Villas were being built several years ago, the third floor “penthouse” units were the first to sell out. There were several reasons for this:
- they offered incredible sweeping views of the golf course fairway and lake beyond
- each of the bedrooms has an extra window (great for cross ventilation)
- the living room and master bedroom featured extra high, coved ceilings
The added benefit, of course, is that there is no condo above. For the longest time, after construction was done and all the units were sold (the last developer unit is in escrow), there were no penthouse units available for resale.
There are now three units on the market:
That’s quite a difference in price for the same unit, but here’s why:
- E33 is the building with the poorest view. While it does overlook the lake, it also overlooks the shops and service station. It is a short sale and unfurnished.
- K32 is in a desirable location in the middle of the complex and between the two pools—great views, furniture sold separately.
- O33 is being sold turnkey furnished and also includes a 2010 Toyota Highlander with low mileage.
The Waikoloa Beach Villas is a low-density complex, close to shops and restaurants, and is popular for vacation rentals. For more information contact us.