In my previous blog, I gave you some general information about the latest new community ParkSide by Gentry, located in the Ewa Plains of West Oahu. Here are the rest of the scoops:
1) There will be a total of 75 dwelling units in this community. Each unit is called a residential apartment, meaning it is a single-family dwelling under CPR rules, subject to the community CC&Rs and monthly maintenance/association fees, which to date have not yet been determined.
2) Currently, Phase 1 out of a total 7 Phases will be sold, with the projected completion dates of these first homes to be Summer 2014. All are 2-story units.
3) Phase 1 consists of 11 homes ranging from a 1,231 sq. foot dwelling with 3 bedrooms and a 2,720 sq. foot lot for $476,400 to a 1,596 sq. foot home with 5 bedrooms and a 2,720 sq. foot lot (this is the average lot size, but there are a few that are larger) for $542,450. Prices subject to change and some upgraded options may be offered.
4) If you are interested, you will need to be pre-approved for the loan. Only owner-occupants can purchase for the first 30 days, and lottery paperwork is due by 4 pm on May 8, 2014.
5) Lottery selection will take place on May 10, 2014.
If you are interested in seeing the floor plans, Phase 1 plot plan, or the lottery packet, contact me, or go to the sales office located at 91-6221 Kapolei Parkway #104.