If you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a brand new condominium development in South Maui, then look no further than the upcoming Paradise Ridge Estates.
Paradise Ridge Estates will be situated on 2.69 acres across the street from Kamaole Beach Park III. The ground work is just beginning now and construction is scheduled to start in spring of 2018, with completion by spring of 2019. The address is 2757 S. Kihei Rd., Kihei HI 96753, which puts it between Kihei Shores to the north, and Maui Kamaole to the south. Access will be through the Hale Kamaole property.
The site of Paradise Ridge Estates, Kihei Maui
What is this new project going to be like?
- 8 buildings with 4 units in each, for a total of 32 condo apartments
- Gated community with central pool, spa, and waterfall
- Ocean views from most units
- Pet-friendly, with a yard in the ground floor units
- Two car parking with ability for electric plugins
- Prices starting from $699,000
- 2 and 3 bedroom units with 1,251 – 1,389 sq. ft.
- 9-11′ ceilings in all units
The view at Paradise Ridge Estates in Kihei Maui
How can you get one of these new homes reserved?
- Got questions? I can help!
- Offered by Coldwell Banker Island Properties, and I (Georgie Hunter) can be your buyer’s agent
- Contact me and I’ll help you submit a reservation form in your name
- Get pre-qualified with a local mortgage lender – ask me for some names
- Don’t wait too long as this project will be a hot seller
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers
127 Hana Hwy. #G, Paia HI 96779
direct: 808 283-0635