On a Private Cul-de-sac in Kukui’ula’s Aepo Nei Neighborhood with South Kauai Ocean and Ravene Forest Views
Looking for an IRS designated Opportunity Zone investment? This homesite is located on a private cul de sac in Kukui’ula’s Aepo Nei Neighborhood and showcases South Kauai ocean and ravene forest views. This level homesite is situated to take advantage of Kauai’s tradewinds with no early morning golf course grooming concerns.
Its shape would provide the Buyer many floor plan options for a handsome indoor-outdoor island home with an expansive covered ocean view lanai and swimming pool protected from the prevailing trade winds: 150 lineal ft of street frontage, 130 lineal ft of ocean view and forest ravine backyard measurement, and 210 lineal ft side yard measurement with adjacent Lot 14.
Approximate Homesite Area: 15,433 sqft. Approximate Buildable Area: 7,715 sqft. Approximate Pad Elevation: 157 ft.
NOTE: Optional 7-day vacation renting is permitted in the Aepo Nei Neighborhood by the Kukui’ula CCRs, and by the County of Kauai Visitors Destination Area (VDA) designation.
Kukui’ula Ownership Privileges and Amenities include:
- Private Club Membership
- Tom Weiskopf-designed Private 18-hole Par-72 golf course
- World-class spa featuring indoor/outdoor treatment rooms, outdoor lap pool, steam rooms, and complete fitness rooms and movement studios
- Golf Club House
- The Lodge at Kukui’ula
- Fine dining in the Kukui’ula Plantation House
- Controlled architectural guidelines with design review committee
- Planned hiking trails throughout the Community
- Roving 24/7 security services
- Access to Upcountry Farm
Interested and Want to Know More?
Visit MLS #669283 for more details.