As the Baby Boomer population ages, along with their knees and hips, more folks are searching for Kona condos with elevator access to their units. Below are a few oceanfront Kona condos with elevators. Even though these complexes have elevators, some units may still have a few stairs to access the units due to the layout of the complex, hallways, etc.
1. Casa De Emdeko was built in 1969 and with just over 100 units. It has two pools (fresh and saltwater), BBQ, covered pavilion, sandy area for sunbathing, central A/C.
Casa De Emdeko
2. Hale Kona Kai was built in 1972 and has 39 units. It’s located just a short walk to downtown Kona’s shops and restaurants. Pool and covered parking.
Hale Kona Kai
3. Kona by the Sea was built in 1981 and has 86 units. The complex offers onsite vacation guest check-in desk, covered parking, pool, grassy area, tropical foliage, central A/C.
Kona by the Sea
4. Kona Reef was built in 1980 and has 130 units. Onsite vacation guest check-in desk, covered parking, nice pool and BBQ area, close to shopping and dining in Kona.
5. Kona Bali Kai was built in 1976 and has 86 units. Onsite check-in desk for vacation guests, courtyard pool, BBQs along the ocean, and covered parking.
Kona Bali Kai
6. Royal Sea-Cliff Club was built in 1980 and has 155 units. Two oceanfront pools, BBQ areas, covered parking, onsite vacation guest check-in desk, concierge, central A/C.
Royal Sea-Cliff Club