How well your school rates is always important especially when your keiki (children) are still in school.
Many people will choose where they buy a property based on the school district. If that is something youâ€™re considering, you need to review the article in Honolulu Magazine titled Grading The Public Schools.
Based on this comprehensive report card of Hawaii’s public schools, the top 15 schools are on Oahu so that will give you a wide variety of Oahu Real Estate to choose from. Be sure to confirm that the property you buy is in the school district you have selected.
- Momilani Elementary/Pearl City
- Mililani Mauka Elementary/Mililani Mauka
- Liholiho Elementary/Kaimuki
- Manoa Elementary/Manoa
- Noelani Elementary/Manoa
- Wilson Elementary/Kahala
- Aina Haina Elementary/Aina Haina
- Maemae Elementary/Honolulu
- Hokulani Elementary/Honolulu
- Koko Head Elementary/Hawaii Kai
- Aliiolani Elementary/Kaimuki
- Pearlridge Elementary/ Pearlridge
- Kahala Elementary/Kahala
- Mililani Iki Elementary/Mililani
- Waialua Elementary/North Shore
The education your keiki receives is very important and I realize that the teachers and the school districts aren’t the only factor in the achievements & success of your childâ€™s education. Other important contributing factors like a loving stable home life & parental involvement as well as the childâ€™s motivation all play an important roll in the education process. But if at all possible, starting with a good school is a great place to begin!
Feel free to contact me with your real estate needs!