The New Season of HGTV’s Hawaii Life Has Started – I’m Going To Be on TV!
Are you watching the new season of the Hawaii Life TV show? It started this past Sunday on HGTV, and showcases properties in Hawaii, with buyers from around the country who want to move here. It’s going to be a great season, and I’m going to be on it!
What You’ll See in My Maui Episode
Here are some teasers about my upcoming episode…filmed on the North Shore of Maui:
- a beautiful sandy beach with lovely waves perfect for surfing and windsurfing
- a super family born and raised on Maui
- a fine dining restaurant with a history from the pineapple farming era
- a local business that embraces the power of the sun to help homeowners afford a Maui lifestyle
- scenery to make you sigh and want to move to Maui
- 3 homes for sale in different unique locations
- this Maui Realtor having a good time with her buyer clients
- a successful sale and a happy family!
Are you ready for the new season?! Don’t miss a single episode or you’ll be sorry.
While you’re waiting, see if you can recognize any of these locations…
Buying a home on Maui’s north shore, with HGTV crew
Georgie Hunter, Maui Realtor, on location with HGTV
Are you looking for an oceanfront home on Maui?
Georgie Hunter, R(S), e-Pro
800 667-5028 ex 8241
Direct: 808 283-0635