New! SEABridge II Lottery – February 25th, 2017
Just announced! SEABridge by Gentry Homes, a small master planned community in Ewa Beach, will have a lottery for qualified applicants on Saturday, February 25th at 11 am. Eleven homes will be available in this phase of construction. Prices range from $510,800 – $543,000. Don’t miss your opportunity to live in quality new construction in a vibrant, growing community! These affordably priced 3 and 4 bedroom homes are a great next step for condominium residents or first-time homebuyers.
The SEABridge community is near Laulani Shopping Center (home to Hawaii Life’s Ewa office) and the beautiful new Ka Makana Ali’i Shopping Center, as well as outdoor recreation such as Coral Creek, Barber’s Point, and Hoakalei Golf Courses.
Here are some of the details about SEABridge homes:
Anuenue is a 1,147 SF, 3 bed, 2.5 bath model with optional covered lanai.
Kainani is a 1,194 SF, 4 bed, 2.5 bath model with optional covered lanai.
Makani is a 1,240 SF, 3 bed, 2.5 bath model with optional covered lanai.
Nalu is a 1,259 SF, 4 bed, 2.5 bath model with optional covered lanai.
Amenities & Features
All homes come with the following features for comfort and value, including high-quality features that will add to the beauty, durability, and connectivity of your new home:
- 9’ ceiling in living areas
- Wall to wall plush carpet
- Resilient flooring in entry, kitchen, baths
- Corian kitchen countertops
- Designer laminate cabinets
- GE appliance package including range, dishwasher, refrigerator, and washer/dryer
- Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Cultured marble vanity countertops
- Cable in all bedrooms and living areas
- Fiber optic cable to the home and CAT-5 wiring in living areas
- USB outlets in bedrooms and kitchen
- Elegant raised panel front doors
- Durable vinyl fencing in yard, with gate
- Silent truss joint flooring system
- Borate treated lumber for termite resistance, with 30 year warranty
- Hardie board siding with 30 year warranty
- Common area front landscaping and gravel edging
- Seamless rain gutters
- Covered lanais
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wireless security system
Energy-Saving, Money-Saving Green Features:
- Low-e dual pane windows keep out heat and UV rays
- Central air conditioning with high SEER rating (SEER 17)
- Solar hot water system with 80-gallon tank
- Insulated walls
- LED lighting
Homes are now under construction and the estimated move in date is April/May 2017.
Lottery – Saturday, February 25th
Don’t miss the lottery! The deadline to enter is Thrusday, February 23rd at 3 pm. Several incentives and special lending programs are valid for this development. USDA, VA, FHA, CONV loans are still available. Hawaii State MCC (Mortgage Credit Certificate) housing assistance program is still available as of this writing. Gentry will pay points and closing costs up to 3%, if you use their participating lender.
In order to participate in the upcoming lottery, you need to submit 2 items:
- Pre-Approval Letter
- Notarized Owner Occupant Affidavit
For more information, please contact me.
Cathy Possedi, REALTOR(B) CRS, SRS, SFR, MRP