Manua Lani property owners have 14 luxury communities to choose from in this 3000-acre resort. Mauna Lani Resort is home to the 800-year-old royal Kalahuipua’a fishponds, which extend for 15 acres along the Kohala Coast shoreline. With expansive ocean or mountain views at every turn, Mauna Lani Resort can be your year-round residence, or your heavenly “home away from home” experience. All Mauna Lani Homeowners have access to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club, a gated beach club in a safe swimming bay. The Club features Napua Restaurant, on-site lifeguards, cabanas, showers and some of the best snorkeling on the Big Island. The Shops at Mauna Lani have several restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and a full grocery store with deli, bakery, meat and seafood departments. For the golfing enthusiasts, the Mauna Lani Resort is home to two championship golf courses; the Francis H. I’i Brown North and South Courses and property owners have significant discounts at both.
With six luxury gated condominium complexes to choose from, be assurred one will be a perfect fit for you!
- Mauna Lani Point: Located on the Mauna Lani South golf course and overlooking the ocean are the Mauna Lani Point condominiums. This oceanfront complex offers one, two or three bedroom (1,100 – 2,000 square feet) units. All units offer either ocean or fairway views. The private pool has a waterfall, a pavilion with barbecues, kitchen & dining area.
- Mauna Lani Terrace: The Terraces are located right next to the historical Hawaiian fishponds & the newly renovated Mauna Lani Auberge Resort. on the Kohala Coast are the Terraces. There are 80 units in 11 buildings, on approximately 13 acres. This oceanfront location is completed with lush tropical landscaping and steps away from the many foot trails meandering through the fishponds. This complex offers a large oceanfront pool, children’s pool, spa, sauna and covered pavilion.
- Kulalani: Lush landscaping on over 25 acres, Kulalani is located along the Fairways of the Francis H. I’i Brown North Golf Course. These resort-style living condominiums have lovely great rooms, large master suites & private lanais. The huge Recreation Center is shared with Kamilo, the neighboring property, which includes a 5-acre area with a lagoon pool, a half-lap adult pool, children’s pool, two Jacuzzis and a fully-equipped fitness center.
- Golf Villas: These Hawaiian plantation-style condos offer large bedrooms and bathrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a deep soaking tub. There are five floorplans are available making one perfect for you! The complex is beautifully landscaped with a private workout room, pool, and Jacuzzi.
- Fairways at Mauna Lani: This complex consists of 126 townhomes on over 20 acres. The 21 buildings consist of 6 townhouses with 3 different floorplans to choose from Each offer large great rooms, en suite bathrooms for each bedroom and attached garages! This is one of the few complexes in which there are built in BBQs on the private lanais! The swimming pool has lava rock waterfall, with a fitness center.
- Palm Villas: The Palm Villas is a smaller quaint community with a total of Forty-four 2-3 bedroom units arranged in 4 or 6 plex buildings. Owners have fabulous views of the ocean, golf course or mountains. Palm Villas is conveniently located directly across from the Mauna Lani Fitness Center with lap pool, tennis courts and fully equipped exercise facility.
If you are looking for a single-family home or duplex for more privacy, the Mauna Lani Resort offers 8 luxury communities to choose from!
- The Cape at Mauna Lani: The Cape is oceanfront and within walking distance to the Mauna Lani Beach Club. There are 14 luxury homes with majestic ocean and expansive golf course views. These custom built homes offer fine luxury amenities one would expect and are located just steps away from the shoreline. For the ultimate in privacy this is the one!
- 49 Black Sand Beach: 49 Black Sand Beach overlooks Honoka ’ope Bay and a stunning black sand beach. There are 49 residential sites on 60 acres. 18 are on oceanfront bluffs, while the rest are located adjacent to the Mauna Lani South golf course. The exclusive Beach Club includes a tennis court, a fitness facility, lap pool, and concierge services.
- Pauoa Beach: Pauoa Beach is perhaps the finest oceanfront community within the Mauna Lani Resort. This community has both luxury oceanfront & golf course front homes with exceptional views. Owners have 24hr gated security & a full service concierge. The community offers exclusive access to The Pauoa Beach Club includes both a sauna & steam room, a 100 ft. outdoor lap pool and a beachfront fitness center. This community is situated between the Fairmont Orchid Hotel and the Mauna Lani Auberge Resort.
- Residences at Laulea: Lualea has just 17 luxury ocean, mountain and golf course view modern homes with large private living spaces. Each offers its own private swimming pool and hot tub.
- Champion Ridge: On over 23.5 acres, Champion Ridge consists of 33 luxury oceanview homesites. All are estate sized with 24hr. gated security. Situated in the center of this private community is a huge shared garden for homeowners with a variety of herbs, vegetables and fruits for the picking!
- Islands at Mauna Lani: These large two story townhomes are complete with 2 car garages, 2-3 bedroom floor plans between 2100-2500sqft of private living area. The 46 units all have lovely courtyard entryways and overlook the golf course.
- Villages at Mauna Lani: The Villages are a mix of single-family homes and duplexes. All have 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, huge gourmet kitchens, a powder room for guests and large lanais with built in BBQs. Built with the finest hardwoods and natural stone flooring, each have vaulted ceilings, large pocket doors to lanais and central air conditioning. The amenity center includes a freshwater pool, hot tub and exercise room.
- Kamilo at Mauna Lani: This gated neighborhood offers 137 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. 37 are single-family homes and the other 100 are paired homes and offer six different floor plans. Kamilo shares a huge recreation center with Kulalani that is situated on 5 acres with an adult pool, a children’s pool, two jacuzzies, an outdoor kitchen and a fully equipped fitness center.
When it comes to real estate, Mauna Lani Resort offers a wide range of options, from condominiums to single-family homes. Whether you’re looking for a vacation home or a full-time residence, you’ll find something to suit your needs in this tropical paradise. I have been selling luxury properties on the Kohala Coast since 2003. So why wait? Contact me to start exploring the beauty and luxury of real estate in Mauna Lani Resort today!