The Mahana on Kaanapali Beach has been a favorite condo complex to assist sellers and buyers for well over a decade. It is two 12 story buildings set on just over 5 acres of land direct oceanfront in north Kaanapali Beach consisting of studio, one bedroom and two bedroom units, with a total of 216 units altogether. I was blessed in springtime 2007 to have brokered a bulk transaction within the complex between a set of buyers and sellers of four units total and many other Mahana buyers and sellers since then. Many local agent and brokers have dubbed me the “Mahana Man.” It absolutely cannot be denied when showing a unit representing either a buyer or seller, holding an open house or even surfing the fine righthander out front called “rainbows” it is a great place to spend some time.
Mahana on Kaanapali Beach
Mahana Molokai Tower
Beyond the building’s epic location with the Pacific Ocean perfectly framed view of Lanai to the left and Molokai to the right, the aloha spirit is alive and well here where the ocean meets the shoreline.
Aloha From Greg, Karen, and Susan @ the Mahana
Mahana Beachfront Living
Currently, there are three units for sale at the Mahana:
- MLS 375849 Unit #116 one bedroom / one bath pending sale asking price – $1,200,000
- MLS 376268 Unit #616 one bedroom / one bath pending sale asking price – $875,000
- And finally available for purchase today the only active Mahana listing: MLS 371815 Unit #715 one bedroom / two bath asking price – $899,500
View from Mahana 715 | MLS 371815
Over the past six months in the complex there have been 5 one bedroom sales and one studio sale with a combined average sold price per sq foot of $1,030.04
- Unit #208 1bd/1ba closed Mar 2018 at $827k
- Unit #613 studio closed Jan 2018 at $550k
- Unit #216 1 bd/1ba closed Dec 2017 at $860k
- Unit #317 1bd/1ba closed Nov 2017 at $740k
- Unit #716 1bd/1ba closed Oct 2017 at $850k
- Unit #215 1bd/2ba closed Sept 2017 at $835k
Somewhere undisclosed that was super fun.
Put My Experience to Work For You
My family and I feel very blessed to have called Maui home for over 25 years. I have been fortunate to have been assisting Maui buyers and sellers here for well over a decade – you can put my experience to work for you, too. If you would like to arrange to see this or any other West Maui properties, please don’t hesitate to contact me.