Puako – A Special Oceanfront Community
This sweet property is located on the Mauka (Mountain) side of Puako Beach Drive, a small oceanfront community on the Kohala Coast of Hawai’i Island.
Puako 35 For Sale
Puako 35 was designed to be a fully functional 500 square foot “Guest House” enabling the owners to live on site while they designed and built a main residence on the over 15,000 square foot lot.
Located across the street from the beach, it is one of the best snorkel and scuba entry spots in Puako – giving you access to some of the best reef viewing in the world.
Custom Built Cottage
The cottage features a full kitchen with Granite slab countertops, custom cabinetry and stainless appliances, including Dual Fuel Samsung Range, French Style 4 Door Samsung Fridge Freezer with beverage drawer, Samsung over the Range Microwave, and GE Dishwasher.
After the cottage construction was completed, a semi-enclosed screened and covered lanai added several hundred square feet of non permitted space to make things roomier and to provide for comfortable indoor/outdoor living. This can easily be converted back to outdoor non enclosed space in the event you want to build the “main house” on the property. Custom bench seating and storage makes for both great entertaining and additional space.
- Septic System installed to support more bedrooms/baths
- Beach and Ocean Access directly across street
- Large Tile Black Slate Flooring Throughout
- Gas Range and Electric Oven
- Outdoor and Indoor Showers
- Solar Hot Water
- Fencing and trees for privacy and an irrigation system with 5 zones
- Concrete walkways around entire home
- Composite decking lanai surrounds entire home to enhance outdoor living
- Large Concrete custom stained driveway – ample space for Boat Parking
- Banana, Mango, Lemon, Lime, Papaya, and Tangelo fruit trees
- Huge Monkeypod tree, Arica Palms, Banyans, Royal Palms and Hibiscus
Check out this video to see more Puako 35 – Your New Hawai’i Beach Home