KSBE Leasehold Farm Located in Desirable Keauhou Mauka / Holualoa
This 5+ acre KSBE Leasehold farm located in desirable Keauhou Mauka/Holualoa; offers an excellent opportunity to purchase acreage in fertile Holualoa at an exceptionally competitive price! Property includes 2 TMKs: 3-7-8-5-44 and 3-7-8-5-2; for a total acreage of 5.13 acres. The property features an uninhabitable 1950s coffee shack, a greenhouse, and 4WD dozed roads. There are several hundred mature Macadamia nut trees, avocados, and a variety of Mango trees.
The property is conveniently located just 5 minutes to the amenities offered at the Keauhou Shopping Center, a 15 minute drive along the Holualoa Heritage Corridor to the retail art galleries, spas and coffee shops of Holualoa Village and 25 minutes to Costco and the airport.
Nearby beaches and ocean access include Kahalu’u, the Keauhou Bay boat harbor: home to the Keauhou outrigger canoe club, Kealakekua Bay, Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Ho’okena
- Property borders the north side of the Keauhou Transfer Station.
- KSBE Leasehold properties require 100% CASH. Closing takes minimum 6+ months.
- Purchase to be cash only. Showings to qualified, cash-only Buyers.
- Current Lease expires 9/30/2039
- Annual Lease rent is currently $3399
- Video walkthrough available upon request
For more details, please visit MLS 704855.