Currently offered for $4.8M. Selling without reserve. | MLS 661372| AUCTION DATES: September 23 – 28, 2022
Hawaii Life is teaming once again with Concierge Auctions, this time to sell the Kohala Ranch Summit Estate. The listing includes both the 5,500 sq ft home on 12.3 acres and the adjacent lot of 13.7 acres for view plane protection, grazing for your horses or goats, or even an eventual second home. Prime location near Kohala Coast resorts and the charming towns of Waimea, and Hawi; quality construction and finishes; sustainability features; plus coveted lifestyle upgrades make this one of the finest properties at Kohala Ranch.
Kohala Ranch Summit Estate – Features and Details
The attention to detail and lifestyle makes this a unique Kohala Ranch property. For example:
- All main level pocket and sliding glass doors have exterior motorized UV-filtering shades
- Granite countertops surround a large kitchen which includes a Blue Star 6 burner gas range; two Miele electric combo ovens and refrigerator; Fisher-Paykel dishwasher; and a pantry
- The dining room features glass front built in cabinets and two wine fridges. Additional 200 bottle climate controlled wine closet is included in the oversized garage.
- 4 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths on the main level; one bedroom and one bathroom on the lower pool-side level
- 6-seat movie theatre with 152-inch screen, exercise room with A/C, large storage room, and a refrigerator, freezer and sink.
- Heated lap pool, hot tub and outdoor shower
- Recently installed 32-panel photovoltaic system
- Drought tolerant plantings promote efficient water usage.
Kohala Ranch – a Gated Kohala Coast Community
The location of Kohala Ranch makes it an easy choice for Big Island buyers in search of a property near the famed resorts and beaches along the Kohala Coast to the south. Kohala Ranch is a gated community with attendants at the lower gate, and homes on lots of 1.5 to 14 acres ringed by equestrian trails. Homes are subject to design guidelines and built with approvals from an architectural control committee.
Waimea and Hawi are the nearest small towns, with easy access from the Kohala Ranch upper gate. Waimea has public, charter and private schools; North Hawaiʻi Community Hospital which is part of The Queenʻs Health System: restaurants, shopping, weekly farmers markets; and live entertainment at the Kahilu Theatre. Driving to the north, Hawi is a historic plantation town with more restaurants, galleries, and boutiques.
For More Information
Of course you can still contact me as listing agent to schedule a showing or find out more about the upcoming auction: Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) at (808) 443-4588 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Concierge Auctions directly at 646.760.8109 or visit the listing page and register to bid at casothebys.com.