Here is a great opportunity to purchase a home in the desirable Bayview Estates at an entry level price. In a subdivision with home values that range from the mid-800s to over $2 million, our listing on Aumoe Street in Kailua-Kona is a far cry from being “the most expensive home on the block.”
The pool area connects seamlessly from the home and offers expansive ocean and Kona coastline views (MLS 612263)
Located in an area called Keauhou (on the south edge of Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii), this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom single-level home offers panoramic views of the ocean and Hualalai mountainside.
A large great room with vaulted ceilings, built-in shelving and plenty of space to entertain… plus central air conditioning (MLS 612263)
Features of the Home
- Recently added central air conditioning, zoned into 4 areas with 4 thermostats
- Large kitchen with plenty of counter space (granite countertops) and high-end appliances
- Circulating pump for hot water (hot water available at tap on demand)
- Motorized sun shade for lanai (to keep out the late afternoon heat)
- Tile and engineered hardwood floors throughout, including a tiled lanai
- Outdoor bar area
- Oversize 2-car garage with plenty of storage space and epoxy floor finish
Large kitchen with granite countertops and high-end appliances (MLS 612263)
Bayview Estates is a gated community that’s located within walking distance to Keauhou Shopping Center (grocery store, movie theater, restaurants, and other retail shops). The community is also close to Kona Country Club and Keauhou Bay, where you can canoe, kayak and swim.
The beautiful, gated community of Bayview Estates in Keauhou (MLS 612263)
For More Information
Contact me (808-209-0033 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like a personal tour of this home… or if you would like to know more about Bayview Estates and the Keauhou area.