Just Listed – Succesful Keahou Vacation Rental with Ocean Views
It is truly my pleasure to present this beautifully upgraded 3 bed/3 bath penthouse condo in Keahou. This spacious unit boasts 180-degree ocean views and a huge lanai — ideal for sunsets and sunny breakfasts with loved ones.
This fully renovated unit is a perfect Hawaiian getaway when you’re on-island, and can also be a savvy income-generator when you’re away. The complex is perfect for vacation rentals and provides on-site vacation rental management. Having a rare 3 bedroom, 3 bath floorplan lends for a property that will be in demand for family reunions and destination weddings, among other functions.
This condo is located very close to the ocean and a short drive away from shopping, restaurants, and iconic Big Island beaches. Indulge in the romance of plumeria and the ocean breeze wafting throughout your home; hear the ocean at night and birds singing in the morning. Have breakfast and watch the golfers play through from Keauhou Country Club.
The sunset view is ideal for sharing a glass of wine with someone special, while the interior comfortably sleeps six people—perfect for family and friends to visit.
A custom-designed kitchen will make any chef in the family swoon!
The high ceilings give a spacious feeling, which is magnified by the ocean view. The view extends along one wall of both the great room and the master bedroom. Plus the lanai (balcony), with a 180-degree view, extends the living space, as is often the case in Hawaii.
This remodeled, elegant condo has many custom and upgraded features:
• Turnkey furnished, seller’s curated fine art collection included in the sale.
• Remodel complete by luxury contractor, Chapman Construction.
• Custom kitchen by designer Carol Von Hake
• Peruvian granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
• Beach glass-colored tile backsplash.
• Custom under-cabinet lighting
• Brand-new induction cooktop with new induction stainless steel pots and pans included ($2K value).
• Built-in, sliding pantry.
• Hand-blown glass lamp shades in dining room.
• Master bedroom faces ocean
• New tile on lanai.
• Retractable sunscreens on lanai for temperature and light control.
• Loft has remote-controlled skylight with rain sensor (automatically closes in heavy fog, mist, and rain).
• Lockable storage room in loft for private belongings.
• Well-managed association with lowest association fees in all of Keauhou Bay area.
Watch whales in season from the lanai and enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets into the Pacific Ocean. Come home to Keauhou Punahele — this Penthouse condo is a must see with tasteful decor and luxury detailing, all at a budget price!