Kahana Ridge | Most in Demand West Maui Neighborhood for $1M
As part of my commitment to keeping the community informed about West Maui’s resort laden, micro-market real estate environment, I’m bringing you an up-to-date, comprehensive property market summary of Kahana Ridge, one of West Maui most sought after residential local communities.
What You’ll Find
- Actual Sales Prices: learn exactly how much specific properties sold for
- Sales Volume: see the strength of the market in terms of how many properties sold
- Days on Market: understand how long it takes the average property to sell
- List Price vs. Sold Price: see how the final sales price compares to the listing price
- Price Per Square Foot: which is critical in calculating real estate values
- Asset % Growth: what is the yr over year appreciation if my property
- Current Inventory: what is actively for sale and currently under contract
Before we dig into the numbers, make sure you subscribe to my blog if you want to be notified of future market reports as they come available.
- As the summer comes to a close there have been a total of 11 sales and with 1 pending the neighborhood is sitting 3 shy of last years total sales of 15. That is a slight 2 year decline since 2017 (17 sales), but there is still 3 months left to close the gap for 2019.
- Days on Market from time of listing to closing is averaging 270 days for 2019.
- Currently there are 2 actively listed properties for sale, and one pending under contract. In addition, 4 land lots are for sale ranging from $410K – $485K.
Kahana Ridge Sales Summary (click on the images/links for interactive)
|Year||Avg List Price||Avg Sold Price||List Sell||Yr Gr||DOM||# Sold|
2019 Sales & Active Market
Want to Know More?
If you are in the market for buying or selling Kahana real estate or have any questions about the area or the market in general, please feel free to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to give you information on my previous sales performance and marketing strategies. Or if you’re curious about what your property is worth in today’s market, it would be my pleasure to provide you with property information and a value assessment free of any sales pitch.