This home (MLS# 347050) is a brand-new listing of a bank owned/REO/foreclosure. It’s a 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom home of about 1,900 sq. ft. of living area, one large covered deck downstairs, and one smaller deck upstairs with views of the West Maui mountains.
- Valueâ€”This home last sold in 2007 for $965,000 as the market was already starting to decline. Other comparable homes in the neighborhood sold for over $1,100,000 at the peak.
- Locationâ€”Kahana Wai is a gated subdivision directly off the lower Honoapiilani Hwy., it is a very small neighborhood of only 17 homes and there is a high degree of consistency amongst these homes. Best yet, the beautiful Maui ocean is literally a 2 minute walk from this home.
- Construction qualityâ€”This home is very well-built: hardiplank exterior siding, vinyl windows,Â aluminumÂ roofing, bamboo flooring, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and vaulted ceilings with custom lighting.
- Road noiseâ€”from the exterior of this home, including the backyard, there is some road noise from the backyard.
- A little TLCâ€”the front steps need to be painted, and the interior colors are a bit bold and could probably use a new coat, and the landscaping needs a little water and work.
Speaking of the beach, here is Pohaku Beach Park known as S-Turns by the locals which is a 2 minute drive from this home.
Here are some comparable homes in the same area that I feel are also worthy of consideration.
MyÂ ForeclosureÂ Galleries:
Please contact me if you would like more information/and or a full-length video of any of these Maui homes for sale.