Iliahi New Homes in Ewa Beach | Lottery Deadline Oct 19th – Apply NOW!
Buyers interested in Ewa Beach homes have another opportunity to purchase a new home. Iliahi at Ho’oopili, a DR Horton community, has released their next set of homes for sale. The new homes at Ho’opili are sold through a lottery system, and buyers will be selected on October 2oth. The application deadline is October 19th, 2018.
Ho’opili is the newest master-planned community offering single family homes, townhomes, and condos. Located on the West side of Oahu, close to shopping, military bases, and beaches, Ho’opili master plan is very popular with home buyers. With construction planned for the next few years, the community will develop into a beautiful area with shopping, parks, community pools, and beautiful residences. With many of the homeowners now in their homes, one of the parks finished, and streets nicely landscaped, Ho’opili is looking more and more like a neighborhood and no longer a construction site.
Iliahi New Homes in Ewa Beach Pricing
Iliahi Lottery Instructions:
1. Fill out the required forms within the Iliahi lottery packet. ⇒ Please contact me for a copy of the lottery application.
2. Applicants must be pre-qualified by any lender licensed to do business in Hawaii and present documentation of pre-qualification with the submittal of the lottery registration packet*. Alternatively, all-cash buyers must present proof of funds with the submittal of the lottery registration packet.
3. Submit your forms to the Iliahi Sales Office by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct 19th, 2018. (In person, I can deliver for you.)
4. The lottery drawing will be held on Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. to select prospective owners. Buyers do not have to be present at the lottery, although many choose to be there and ready to select their homes.
5. Following the lottery drawing, the selected prospective owners shall be given the opportunity, in the order in which they were selected, to select one of the designated homes, execute a sales contract, and submit an earnest money deposit of $3,000.00. Prospective buyers will have 24 hours from notification to communicate with the Iliahi at Ho’opili Sales Staff their preferred choice(s) of lot(s). Applicants who did not have the opportunity to select one of the designated units shall be placed on a backup reservation list in the order in which they were selected in the public lottery.
6. Buyers who decline to select a home will not retain their priority list number for the next release, and the next buyer on the priority list will be contacted and given the opportunity to select from the available market homes. Limit one home per buyer.
Learn more about Ho’oopili new homes in Ewa Beach.
Let’s stay connected